The IoT Multi Sensor & Multi Communications Platform is a highly adaptable IoT system that offers a wide range of sensor monitoring, control, and communication options. It is powered by the STM32 Arm® 32-bit Cortex®-M4 CPU with FPU and the Telit ME310G1-LTE Cat M1, NB-IoT, and optional 2G fallback of the new Telit product family.
This platform is suitable for many IoT applications, including the IIoT (Industrial IoT) version System or M.2 compact design System for IoMT (Internet of Medical Things) and wearable applications. The platform is a fully tested product that is ready to be connected to secured clouds.
- Customized Firmware.
- Wide variety of output options.
- Online authentication & updates.
- End-to-end security for IoT devices.
- Multiple power sources: USB, Solar, Li-Ion Battery, or car battery power.
- Many options of sensors for a wide variety of uses.
- BLE, Wi-Fi, Cellular, and more wired communication options.
- Adding IoT capability to an existing system via the M.2 Connector.
- Industrial IoT monitoring & control unit in IP55 case.
- Wearable devices using the M.2 System.
- Portable rechargeable IoT products.
IoT Multi Sensor & Multi Communications M.2 Board:
- MCU: Ultra-low-power Arm® Cortex®-M4 32-bit MCU+FPU.
- I/Os: I2C FM+ (1 Mbit/s), SMBus/PMBus, UART (ISO 7816, LIN, IrDA, modem), SPI runs at up to 40 Mbits/s, USB 2.0, RS485.
- INPUTS: Digital inputs, 1 X Push Button, 12-bit ADC input, 4-20ma Current Input.
- OUTPUTS: Digital outputs (Open collector), Solid State Relay on IIoT System, Vibration motor, 3 x LEDs, Buzzer, PWM.
- Power Supply: Battery 3.7V, Car 4-36V, USB 5V, Solar.
- Operating Temperature: -40~85°C.
- Wireless Communications: LTE Cat M1, NB-IoT, and optional 2G fallback, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, BLE 5.2.
- Memory: Micro SD, Serial NOR Flash Memory, MCU Memory: 256 KB single bank Flash, proprietary code readout protection, 64 KB of SRAM including 16 KB with hardware parity check, Quad SPI memory interface.
- Sensors: 3 Axis Accelerometer, Temperature, Ambient light, Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) .
- Audio: Optional audio cellular connection with 3W Amp. (IIoT System only).
- Size (L × W × H): 90x65X1 mm for IIoT System or 65x42X1 mm for M.2 System.
- Enclosure: Optional IP55 enclosure provides a high level of protection against dust and water (For the IIoT or M.2 Systems).
- Certification: According to customer needs, CE / FCC / RoHS.
- Firmware: NaimTech Know-How IoT Firmware, Specific Customized Firmware.
Copyright © 2022 – All rights reserved by NaimTech.